23.11.08

No baby yet.

I've gotten to a point in the pregnancy where I am totally and completely done. My feet are doing that awesome swelling thing they started doing about a week before I had Mira. I've been contracting irregularly since about 630am Sat. It's now 325am Sun, and no, I haven't been to sleep yet. They come about every 8 min...but not on time. Sometime's it's 6 min, sometimes 10. This could get old verrrrry quickly. Actually, it has already gotten old. *yawn*

For fun, here's a picture of someone never-before-seen-on-my-blog, the one and only PGG. Here, asleep with Mira a couple nights ago. Nice dark picture because I didn't want to wake them with a light or a flash, of course. And speaking of sleep, I'm going to go attempt a catnap.

4 commentaires:

Heather a dit…

Uh oh..... baby s coming and coming soon! So excited!
-h

Kim a dit…

Sending happy labor thoughts your way!!

Queen Angela a dit…

I am so excited for you. Post when you can. Smooches and hugs for all!

Anonyme a dit…

Waiting (not so) patiently for pics....