25.2.08

Spat on, hoppin' fences, and physically crushed!

Nope...Voldemort wasn't involved...hardy-har-har. I'm a trifle tardy in reporting, but a friend and I went to the Linkin Park concert in Omaha on the 12th. As in, the kick-off for their current US tour. Originally I had hoped to go with the Boy Who Lived...

Back when he and I first started seeing each other, one of the first few times I came to pick him up from his house, he got into my car and Hybrid Theory was playing. He just sat there in awe for a bit...one of his many cute moments. Our music compatibility was high...cheesy sh*t and not-so-cheesy. But anyway...

I wrestled with whether I wanted to go to that concert, knowing he had bought tickets using my laptop a few short weeks ago. I didn't want to go only in accordance with spite. But the more I thought about it...it's not like HE was the only one who liked Linkin Park. Last time they rolled through Nebraska I wanted to go but didn't have a sitter for Torrin or something. So, the day before the concert I called up a friend (actually an ex, but no matter) and the next day we went. Our seats were horrible since I bought them last minute but we ditched those pretty quick and hopped over the barricade to go into the general admission area. We got right up in the front. Got spat on, crowd-surfed, and smashed around by strangers. It was great.

2 commentaires:

Heather a dit…

Oh my gosh, thats great!! Glad you went and had such a good time!!
-h

julie a dit…

Yay for getting spat on!