7.5.07

Whoops!

Can't believe I forgot to post a link to some of our Chicago pics: http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m230/JacindaStar/Chicago/

AND the pooey news is that my car got keyed while I was gone. I don't have a garage, I park in a drive off of the alley behind the house, but dude. Now my car looks ghetto-ized.

Behold:Nevermind. This crap computer has decided it doesn't recognize the SD memory card from my camera anymore. WTF? What a PITA. Hopefully it'll work after being rebooted. Anyway, the general gist is that the driver's side of my car, from the front bumper corner to the opposite edge of the driver door, is now decorated with ugly loops. Terribly unaesthetic, and probably not too cheap to fix, either. BOO.

Thursday July 5, 2007 - 09:05pm (PST)

Comments
FUCK ;(--Amber
Tuesday July 10, 2007 - 10:28am (PST)

Author: anonymous

Is the damage higher than your insurance deductable?-amber, the potty mouth--amber
Tuesday July 10, 2007 - 10:28am (PST)

Author: anonymous

I can't remember if my deductible is $1000 or $500. Maybe I should call and ask? But then, that'll also require taking my car somewhere to get an estimate. Ick. I'm trying to find someone with a buffer first.
Tuesday July 10, 2007 - 08:36pm (PST)


LOVE Giordano's pizza! I would have recommended the stuffed spinach. ;-) You guys really did a lot in Chicago! wow!
Wednesday July 11, 2007 - 07:15pm (PST)

Aucun commentaire: