2.5.07

Soooo Sleepy.

Someday I will get this whole scheduling thing down.
I don't know what it is, but ever since I had Mira I cannot get anywhere on time and I do not keep any semblance of a regular sleep schedule. Mira is 18 months old. Her sleep pattern is pretty regular, but I can't seem to pull it together for myself. I stay up late one night...really late...so then the next day, I'm beat. If I'm being really stupid, I'll stay up late again, doing things that may or may not be considered relevant or important. Then, I'll be so tired the next night that I fall asleep while putting the kids to bed...leaving the dishes unwashed, laundry unfolded, kids' clothes for the next day unpicked, etc. So the next night I'm scrambling around again, and stay up too late.
I need balance.

Wednesday May 2, 2007 - 10:13pm (PST)

Aucun commentaire: