28.7.07

Multitalented (Sat 28 Jul 2007)

I locked my keys in my car just off I-80 at the Aurora exit.

And my phone.
And my Mira.
And my wallet, money, etc.

Of course, I didn't mean to...I was just putting something into the trunk while Torrin and my father used the restrooms in the gas station.

Called the Sheriff...they were busy with a 9-11 call.
Called a locksmith. He was out of town.
Called Sprint, because I have Roadside Rescue Assistance on my plan. Waited on hold for 10 minutes.
Finally, someone helped us out and we got into the car. Mira never woke, thankfully.

Saturday July 28, 2007 - 01:59pm (PST)

Comments
Next time just wake Mira up and have her get the keys.--Joshua
Saturday July 28, 2007 - 08:47pm (PST)

I wish! She doesn't know how to unlock the doors yet. Nice to see you post, haven't heard from you in forever. --Jacinda
Monday July 30, 2007 - 11:12am (PST)

Aucun commentaire: