6.8.07

Multitalented, Pt. II (Mon 06 Aug 2007)

I locked my keys in my car yet again last week. This time it was at work. Luckily someone here was able to get them out...thank you, Barb. I'm totally scatterbrained lately.

I'm at work and Torrin is here with me. Day camp ended last week and school doesn't start for two more weeks. It's not so bad having him here at work with me, but it is more nerve-wracking having him while I'm at class. He just hung out in the hallways and was delighted to find out that there was a vending machine/game room. He'll probably spend most of his time in there from now on. It keeps him occupied, but I don't like him being so far away.

Monday August 6, 2007 - 09:21am (PST)

Comments
So...do you win a special prize or something!!? ;)--Amber
Wednesday August 15, 2007 - 11:38am (PST)

And then a few days later TORRin almost locked the keys in the car...luckily there was one door that wasn't locked and he was mistaken when he came running, miesrably, to tell me of his locked-keys-in-car-fate. I think we DO deserve SOME kind of prize or trophy or something.
Monday August 20, 2007 - 07:46am (PST)

Aucun commentaire: