13.8.07

Juggling (Mon 13 Aug 2007)

is not something that I am good it. This sucks immensely. As much as I don't want to deal with Mason knowing about Certain Someone, it's getting really silly coordinating the picking-up and dropping-off of Mira where her father is concerned. Uh-oh, Mason's coming! Um...hurry, let's drop Certain Someone off around the corner and pick you back up again following Mason's departure. Oh, crap, hello, Mason. Let me cover up those clothes that don't belong to me so that you can't see them. Whoops, lemme take out that trash before you arrive so that you don't inspect its contents. Torrin, don't mention Certain Someone! Torrin says? "Yeah, I know mom, we don't want to make Mason mad." And, "Yeah, I remember that time when the cops came. What were you guys arguing about again?" "I remember I was hiding in the closet because I was scared." This is just ridiculous. I think it's time to come out of hiding, no matter how painful it may initially seem.

Monday August 13, 2007 - 09:52am (PST)


Comments
this entry kinda broke my heart.seriously mason needs to be sent to a far away island. by his own craptacular self. you and the kidfolk don't deserve that drama! BOO HISS!--M
Wednesday August 15, 2007 - 06:31pm (PST)


Sad thing is that when he's in a sh*tty mood, that's exactly what he wants. No, wait, what he wants is to be dead. How depressing is that?
Monday August 20, 2007 - 07:42am (PST)

Aucun commentaire: