25.8.07

He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named (Sat 25 Aug 2007)

Today, I realized that Mason isn't cute anymore.It has nothing to do with a change in his physical appearance, at least, not one of which I am aware. I've noticed a gradual decline in the Cuteness Factor of You-Know-Who over the past six weeks or so, but it didn't really jar me until today. On this lovely Saturday, his lack of cuteness really struck me hard.This happened once in the past, in 2005, when I was pregnant with Mira and He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named was such a jerk. On that day, I stood outside of Burnett Hall on campus and saw that he was not attractive anymore. Shortly thereafter, an argument ensued which ended with him accusing me of prostitution and spitting on me. Strangely enough Certain Special Someone has been getting cuter and cuter...coincidence? I think not.

Saturday August 25, 2007 - 01:16pm (PST)

Comments
Strange how that works, huh? Nothing changes but everything does. I'm so glad there's someone cuter (and not an ass) to focus on.funny...my code word included "sly4u" *snort* coincidence? surely not. i bet 'sly' fits Mason quite well.--M
Saturday August 25, 2007 - 09:02pm (PST)

Aucun commentaire: