22.8.07

All right, where's my trophy? (Wed 22 Aug 07)

Guess what I did last night? I lost my car key!I think it may be in the trunk. I was loading up the trunk with recyclables last night and it was after that when I realized the key was nowhere in sight. I'd been cleaning, so it should have been fairly visible, and Mira and Torrin weren't home so I know that one of them (Mira) didn't run off with it. Everything's okay. I'm at work right now, and yes, I drove here. I called a locksmith last night, and I did have a spare key in the middle console. I'll let you know if it was in the trunk or not after I drop stuff off at the recycling site.

Wednesday August 22, 2007 - 06:46am (PST)

Comments
It was in a plastic bag, in the trunk, along with a bunch of plastic #1 and #2 bottles waiting to be recycled...WOW I am so awesome... :)
Friday August 24, 2007 - 08:23am (PST)

Aucun commentaire: